We pay cash for houses in Wichita and Surrounding Areas
Wichita and Sedgwick County are growing fast. Wichita’s population almost doubled between 1980 and 2020. Movement into Sedgwick County has only increased over the years and isn’t showing any signs of slowing down. The latest projections predict that the area will reach over a million residents by 2040. As a result, Wichita’s housing market is booming. Although this seems to be the perfect recipe for a seller’s market, Wichita homeowners who are looking to sell their houses run into a unique obstacle: many people moving to Wichita are only seeking move-in ready homes. If your house needs repairs, has tenants, or anything else that might complicate the sale, it may sit on the market far longer than the homes that are already turnkey.
If you get an offer, you’re stuck balancing the buyer’s preferred closing date with your own schedule. Closing dates can shift, stretching the sale timeline even more. There could be problems with the inspection results, and the buying party might expect you to fix the items or offer thousands in concessions. They could pull out of the sale entirely if they don’t like your response. If the buyers aren’t paying in cash and instead have a loan, the home can sit off the market for months only for their loan to fall through, forcing you to begin the entire process again.
If you don’t have the time, energy, or finances for this daunting task, the traditional real estate market may not be the best option for you. By the time your house actually sells, you can end up spending thousands out of pocket on commissions, closing costs, repairs, and staging.
We offer cash for houses in Wichita and Surrounding Areas
Cash home buyers offer exactly that: cash for your home. Instead of being financed through a loan, they put funds directly into your pocket. This avoids the pitfalls of buyers who have to get loans. For example, mortgage companies have complicated underwriting requirements in order for a home to close. While someone may be approved to purchase your home, you may not know if they get final approval almost until the closing date. Lenders also require an appraisal of the home to ensure it meets the standards of that lending company, so if you have significant repairs that need to be made, you may not be able to sell to a buyer financed with a loan.
We are not real estate agents, we are local investors. We pay cash for houses and have created a fine-tuned process that puts cash in your pocket faster than the traditional real estate market. You don’t need to spend time finding a realtor or sign a contract that binds you to an agent, regardless of their performance. When we pay cash for your house, you aren’t charged commissions or fees, and there aren’t any closing costs. The dollar amount we offer is the amount you walk away with. We aim to put cash in your hand as quickly as you need it.
Because we’re cash home buyers, there’s no need for expensive repairs, and you don’t have to take care of existing tenants before the sale. If there’s furniture in the home that you don’t want anymore, don’t worry about removing it yourself. Just leave it and we will take care of it. You don’t even have to spend time or money cleaning the property. We pay cash for houses as-is, in all conditions. We want you to get your money, fast and hassle-free.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you might want a fast and simple cash sale for your house here in Wichita:
- There are damages to the home that will take a significant amount of money to repair in order to sell the home on the traditional market.
- You’re tired of being a landlord and dealing with difficult tenants.
- You’re battling with foreclosure or liens against your property.
- You’ve inherited a property you don’t have the time or energy for.
- It’s time to downsize, or you already bought a home in another location and your Wichita house just isn’t selling.
- You’re moving into assisted living and would prefer to have cash in hand.
- You’re in the middle of a divorce and need to quickly sell with your ex.
- The house has sat on the market for months with little to no interest.
We’ve been paying cash for houses in Wichita since 2017. We make cash offers on homes as-is, in any condition, and have bought hundreds of homes. Experience like this means that we’ve seen it all and we can help, even if your situation isn’t listed above.
With us, you won’t get bogged down in expensive renovations and you’ll avoid the drawn-out process of listing your home on the traditional market. You’ll simply get cash in hand for the sale of your house.
Here’s how it works:
- Fill out the form above or give us a call. We will have a no-hassle, guaranteed offer ready for you within 24 hours. In most cases, we provide an offer over the phone.
- If you accept, we will send you all the necessary paperwork. A contract is prepared and sent to you. You don’t have to worry about finding a title company, we work with experienced title officers who can help you have a quick and smooth closing.
- You choose when you want to close. Most deals can be closed (cash in your hand) in 7 days.
How It Works
We make selling your house quick and easy.
1. Fill out the form above or give us a call.
We will have a no-hassle, guaranteed offer ready for you within 24 hours. In many cases, we’ll provide a same day offer over the phone.
2. If you accept, we will send you all the necessary paperwork
A contract is prepared and sent to you. You don’t have to worry about finding a title company, we’ll arrange everything for a quick and smooth closing.
3. You choose when you want to close.
Most deals can be closed (cash in your hand) in 72 hours with no hidden fees or closing costs. The offer we make you is the amount you will receive.
What’s the best month to sell your house?
Although many agree that April through June are great months to sell your home, when you sell to investors like us, the month doesn’t matter. If you don’t have time to wait for an ideal month and need to sell your house fast, we buy houses 24/7, any month of the year.
Will I need a real estate agent if I sell to Harvest Home Buyers?
You will not! By selling directly to investors like us, you can avoid real estate fees and commissions as well.
Will I need to find my own title company?
Title and closing are both arranged by Harvest Home Buyers. You won’t need to shop around for title companies. Instead, you’ll be in the good hands of experienced title officers who can close quickly and efficiently.